AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Anyone notice whenever Tony says they definitely wont do...

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Anyone notice whenever Tony says they definitely wont do something in interviews or in the news, they very promptly do that exact thing within a week. i.e capital raisings, selling the company.

$3.52 before we've even defined the first 3 target areas, with a whole bunch more target areas to check. I believe there was an announcement somewhere saying TA1-3 are 20-30% of the total targetable areas, and are looking bigger than LTR, possible with just AP11 already is a joke.

Definitely will be voting no, and I hope management and co wont be downing tools more than originally planned over Christmas and no results are withheld or not expedited to their fullest to ensure we know as much as possible before selling.

Cristas looks huge with a large number of 4% rock chips, starting drilling in the early part of the new year. TA3 results yet to come in, TA2 north eastern extension yet to start, there's so much upside potential and real life examples of Lithium company values (LTR) showing this is worth far more.

I know there's no MRE yet, but that's the point, SQM are rushing the sale before its released because they know it will make it exponentially more difficult to buy at that price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.