AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

I can't see SQM walking away completely. They have a 25% offtake...

1. 30,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1800
    I can't see SQM walking away completely. They have a 25% offtake right already.

Yes but that may be all they get if the FIRB decision goes against them.
    I wasn't contemplating this happening but the more I think about it the more possible it seems.

So AZS's buyers get the benefit of a possible production deal with SQM or may have the capacity themselves, like MinRes.

SQM can't complain they got 25% super cheaply.

Now the register is more tightly held, traders are onto other plays and on the back of a possible run of excellent drill results (we hope!). you have
    1. hedge funds buying in for the arbitrage
    2. possible accumulation by a third party
    3. Gina sitting sweet plus more neurology with Turner River

Inadvertently Money of Mine may have played into Gina's hands by telling holders they only upside for months of waiting is a 1c premium.I find this irresponsible of them and inaccurate. Those guys are far too self-satisfied they really pizza me off sometimes. This may explain Alex Rovira's tweet.

Meanwhile AZS management must suck it up and make decisions in the best interests of shareholders including continuing to ramp up the drilling program.

Regardless of all the games and theatre, I want this to run a heck of a lot harder! $3.50 is nowhere near the sweet spot for me.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 29/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.