BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

Ann: Bingo Market Update and FY19 Outlook, page-103

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2305
    I get the feeling you just don't want to be convinced.

The factors at play here are completely different to ABC. If BIN fail it will be for entirely different reasons.

The building industry has been completing smashed over the last 12 months, and that's fair given the downturn in construction and housing. I also think that's largely the reason for the over-reaction.

Most people take the view that we are late in the investment cycle and ready to topple at a moments notice. Property and building industry is particularly sensitive to economic downturns. 

The reality is that inflation is completely non-existent, rates are low, unemployment is low and the royal commission is now over. Banks can breathe easy and we will most likely see growth in mortgage based lending. We will start to see some wage growth soon as employment and participation stabilize and asset prices will begin to rise. This will translate into more spending and property will start to see growth again.

My point is, this sort of thing is cyclical, and right now it's a great opportunity to buy in when the market has applied a completely irrational valuation. This pain will be over soon, possibly just after the election.

Plenty of bargains to be had at the moment across these sectors and i think we are still quite a way off recession. 

Last edited by pastperformer: 18/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.