BIN 0.00% $3.44 bingo industries limited

I did have a nibble today, bit of an impulse buy @ $1.22, but...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3838
    I did have a nibble today, bit of an impulse buy @ $1.22, but there you go, it all adds to the excitement of being in the market, and to see such passion in this forum is almost worth the cost.

Anyway, tonight I subsequently went back to my usual more detailed analysis, and compared it's revised outlook with shares of similar EBITDA companies and their free floats. It was an interesting exercise, especially as some of them still lag on the December 2018 sell-off, while others have latched on to the January 2019 wave.

I tried to get an objective sense of where these companies are, without favoring any in particular.

My best estimate on BIN now, is that I bought a little early, but this is often what happens on impulse, fair enough, you have to accept these things if you trade this way sometimes.

Given my analysis, I can now see BIN trading between 92 to 97 cents over the next 6 to 9 months, once the price stabilizes from this unexpected announcement.

I also think it may dip further when the ACCC denies their takeover of Dial-a-Dump, but only momentarily. I see the stock trading in the 90 cent range over the next year, and anything less than 90 cents is a good buy, which is where I will top up some, not many, but it's good to be involved, and it is fun.

Let's wait for the announcement on the 28th now, though if we go by the selling today, I would say that someone has some insider knowledge about that result as well. And if so, will ASIC look into it. It's much too early to say right at the moment, as we all know.

I also like Cleanaway, and a couple of logistics companies, 1 hemp company, and 4 gold companies, and 1 oil & gas company, all of them in the small cap space - variety is the spice of life eh!

Have fun.

Cheers,
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.