BGT 0.00% 5.9¢ bio-gene technology ltd

Robert Klupacs is responsible!He is the puppet-master, he has...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Robert Klupacs is responsible!
    He is the puppet-master, he has led this shit-show in the wrong direction since the float.

They could very easily have had a cashflow producing company by now. Specially in the insect repellant and domestic fly and insect market using Qcide a long time ago.

What ever happened to the strong interest that was being shown by those big retail players to take Qcide to the market by the big players before BGT floated? I bet those companies were never followed up!
    And it's all because somebody steering this dinghy thought a synthetic version would be more interesting and keep this gravy train on the tracks for a lot longer

But I believe Klupacs chose to make sure the company chased the Synthetic solution. Because it appeals to his "intellectual property & patent" interests.

I think Klupacs likes to keep his head down and away from too much public scrutiny.
    He seems to have had an interesting and probably chequered past if you care to dig deep enough. I recall some old news about his management performance at Circadian. The online history of that seems to have become more difficult to find these days through the normal search channels.

Though I remember it was something about him being involved or being behind some troublesome issues at Circadian around 2015.

Currently, I don't have the time to research that further.
    Perhaps someone here can help to do some more due diligence deep diving and check his record back around then. Hopefully we can find out more details about what happened and why.

At the time of the float, I do remember feeling it wasn't good news and I was concerned that he was on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29948 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 15428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.