MGU 0.00% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I’ve been holding for over a year and this ship has gone...

1. 2,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    I’ve been holding for over a year and this ship has gone backwards. I didn’t make this shit up. I didn’t mislead the investors, so I’m in my rights to be pissed. If you don’t like what others have to say then there’s always the ignore button. I do believe that MGU can become a huge player in the market, but not with this current board. They have proven over many, many years they lack the experience to pull it off. The only reason I’m still here is because of Neil. Otherwise I would have never dropped a dime on MGU. If you think sitting on a stock for over five years is reasonable, you are far from a seasoned investor. I have no personal interest in getting into a pissing contest with you or anyone on here whatsoever, I just believe that all views should be considered whether we agree or not. New investors should be given opportunities to hear all perspectives on what they may or may not get into. We are not playing tiddlywinks here, this is real people’s hard earned money. I have more reasons to speak highly of MGU as I’m down a heavy chunk of change. It would be in my best interest to bang the drum of how great BOD are and we are the best investment on the ASX, but that would be BS. I am formulating another email to Neil to address my many concerns, because I’ve never known any company I’ve ever been involved in to be so f*en vague on their vision. If they could start becoming more disciplined in their business approach we all wouldn’t be getting so pissed off with how they have been operating. Again, I am not the one causing confusion through the market. I’ve said this before so I’ll say it again… the market sees through the BS and the SP shows that we are not happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $5K 357.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1210996 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 720578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.