MGU 7.69% 1.4¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Its difficult to tell if they are waiting on the Saudis or not ,...

1. 3,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Its difficult to tell if they are waiting on the Saudis or not , from memory mitsubishi have been requesting additional trials so i thought this was the cause of the delay , however it has always been mentioned that ore from BV would feed the Hismelt plant in KSA , so we dont really know , could be one or the other or both .
    i find it interesting that they are planning to explore the deposit for additional mineral commodities , many of which are on the governments critical minerals list. Did they dream this up themselves or have they stumbled upon something with all the recent tests that were carried out ?, i would be of the opinion that they have plenty of irons in the fire as it is with Hismelt , Biochar and iron ore and to now start exploring for another mineral sesm liek a bit of a stretch , i suppose if they can get the grants for it then why not .
    All in all its a positive announcement in my opinion and reads well , the market wont really buy it though until something substantial like offtakes and funding are announced , and if we are to believe this announcement to day , that aint far away .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $28.85K 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 542751 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.