ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826

well I have voiced my puzzlement with Mo's regular visits to WEF shindigs and nothing of any importance being done on behalf of AXE. I also wondered what he was 'demo-ing' to the WEF as per his newsletter. Then there was his comments about not to worry about what the bio chip will be tested for which I found odd at the time and said so.

Now it appears the bio chip team have been hard at work with the clear goal of tackling multiplexed bio marker detection for CKD to start with. If he had only mentioned CKD as an example, we shareholders would have had a better clue as to which direction AXE and its strategy was headed. Why was there the need to obfuscate and be so evasive. It tends to make shareholders nervous. We start to wonder what the team is not achieving rather than what they are!

On another note guys, has anyone noticed that the chair of the board of Nova systems is a non executive director at AXE. I think it's a very good thing. The AXE board will have some good advice with strategy and opportunities in 12CQ tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $54.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $87.37K 399.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2400 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 331934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.