AXE 9.62% 28.5¢ archer materials limited

I think Mo's comment about "not to worry" about the use cases...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    I think Mo's comment about "not to worry" about the use cases for the chip, is probably coming from a place where we've seen other companies spruik their technology for an application which has never eventuated. This can have the outcome of eroding the trust of investors. With my limited understanding I can only speculate, but on that basis, it probably hasn't ever been crystal clear about what the tech CAN be used for because any hurdles along the way could have deviated the tech design in various pathways of complications, leading it to be better suited to one application vs another.

Saying that "we don't know exactly what will be the best application because....." would trigger too many concerns on the market.

I think Mo just tried to navigate a "dammed if you do, dammed if you don't" communication, in short, between the lines, not yet confident enough to know what it'll be first targeted as used for, but, don't worry, we have confidence there'll be a marketable application.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.025(9.62%)
Mkt cap ! $72.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.5¢ 26.0¢ $115.5K 427.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3634 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16324 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.