BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

Calling for the heads of those at the top to be lopped off. You...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

Calling for the heads of those at the top to be lopped off. You are a revolutionary DDD. I reckon I know how you feel and I think I can understand the sentiment. I'm not sure that is the problem necessarily. One problem I can see is raising money at a pretty low price and the dilution that will flow out of that.

Drugs fail in development all the time. There is no sure thing. Merck would be able to tell you a few stories there (as would most other pharma co's). I think the important thing is to see how BNO comes out of this (and I am not talking about the SP now). What are they going to say and do about the plan from here? What do they think can be resurrected from the programme (if anything)? How are they managing the Merck relationship? Are they going to accelerate an earlier programme? What funding have they got to work with? Will they attempt to raise more funds? How are the major s'holders dealing with the news (and there are a few that haven't been around all that long)? That is the type of stuff that I'd like to hear from the CEO now. I'd like to know that mgt is on the front foot and steering the thing out of these difficulties.

But, everyone will have their view as to where responsibility lies. And that is a good thing about freedom of speech. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.