BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

I kinda agree with everything that has been said so far....

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I kinda agree with everything that has been said so far. Windshift I haven't been as hard on DR as 3D has been to date but I kind of think she needs to take some responsibility over this (I think she should go but probably won't). The original PTSD study proposed about 3 years ago was not nearly as comprehensive in terms of end points and it covered AU & NZ patients (not AU & US). She should take responsibility for these changes of course 210 wasn't going to cure PTSD - the original trial wasn't setting out to do this either.

I can't see any short term upside, I don't think she will resolve anything in 5 weeks time at the AGM - I suspect she will make the situation worse.

The closest upside I see is the Agitation results due Q1 which will probably come out during April.

Any bad news between now and then is going to see the share price fall below $0.10.

You're correct too though - any biotech investing has to come with the expectation of days like yesterday.

Who knows if now is the right time to sell or now - I suspect that it's not but you have to be able to get to sleep at night.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.