MSB 0.92% $1.08 mesoblast limited

@whyteeI think you are the one getting confused here.You have...

1. 4,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5320
    @whytee

I think you are the one getting confused here.You have completely ignored the 4 year mortality data, and the panel of experts' votes... completely....... "stuff the children they can die with something else".... And your focus is 100% on lawsuits that have never convicted, and paid letters from competitors to try and stop approvals in any way possible.You can tell the letter to the FDA is a complete and utter joke, because according to the letter the BLA was submitted in December.Maybe we should submit a class action against the letter writer for BS?The funny thing is most of the " pumping spin", is just looking at the plain old efficacy facts of this trial, which met primary end points, and has now shown excellent 4 year mortality profiles.The Downramping drivel - is turning over every single nook and cranny, trying to find something that isn't there.Lawsuits - Did not proceed to court. MSB paid nothing.Petition - Is rubbish, makes false claims. Anyone with intelligence can clearly see the document contains multiple false claims.and the best one of all " Go look at the previous trial results"That's right. Because MSB just ran the GVHD001 trials, which the FDA endorsed, and said the trial could be used for approval.... so listen to Whytee everyone and completely ignore what happened in the GVHD001 trial, ignore the efficacy, ignore the huge improvement in mortality, ignore the demonstration that even with the best prognostic test on earth ( Magic algorythem) - MSB demonstrates incredibly large mortality improvements..,...... Ignore all that stuff and look back to the late 90's....

.What a joke. PS - I just bought more, and I now own more under $1 than I do over $1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.010(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.233B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.11 $1.05 $5.002M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5697 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.09 $1.11 $1.06 1181223
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.