EMD 3.26% 4.5¢ emyria limited

Ann: Biotech Showcase San Francisco Presentation, page-7

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I'm not expecting Phase 3 results for a while yet, screening and enrolling candidates is one thing, but giving time for the drug to work and measure or quantify the results will be pivotal. This isn't like just giving someone a joint and asking if they felt better or worse afterwards. They'll need to have an established benchmark before, during and after treatment.

I remain bullish as they are very close to a commercial, albeit off the shelf and not a prescription product, but that should open doors to progress the other more potent preps.

That said, I too get frustrated with relentless webinars, presentations and conferences but no tangible progress, updates or deals on our products. Yes its part of the bio space, that I well know, but it's also a red flag for me when a company has to pump itself because where you make money is where someone else is doing your pumping for you .... if you get what I mean. I think that time will come here, but the falling SP is a proxy for a lack of the markets interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $18.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $21.39K 460.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 269585 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.