BIT 7.14% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Ann: BIOTRON CLINICAL TRIAL RESULTS WEBINAR, page-110

1. 12,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6173
    Anyone who invests in this sector knows its a high cash burn with no revenue for years whilst Treatments are in development,, all of the value is in the Science.
    All gains in the Science are incremental ,, there were some positives in the presentation , Safety and Tolerability , met the Primary End points.. sure not the Panacea or Silver Bullet "Yet" but also didn't harm already heavily infected HIV patients who by nature have very low Immune tolerability.

The CEO is not a very confident speaker and I agree she certainly was somewhat terse towards SH ,, BUT you can also image the shit emails from emotional Investors that she would have received. Over the years I have learnt how to structure a question that a CEO can answer ,, I'm not sure everyone has learnt that craft. Asking who she is negotiations with is never going to get answered.

From the position of CEO she has made a clear statement that a CR is not on the agenda and that they are going to utilise R and D rebates , sure BIT may use a factoring company to advance that rebate , Iv'e seen it loads of times, nothing new there.

Scientists aren't sale people , far from it , most don't value Market Messaging or any type of $$ Value it's all about the Science, the CSO was also as dry as sand,, yes he did say "Results aren't stellar" but we have no metric to measure what he believes is stellar?

Once personalities are taken out of the equation and you drill down to the content from an investors position you can only but believe what was stated.. no CR , BIT BOD want the options to be in the money ... On April the 5th the SP was 8.2c , Options were in the Money SP last month was 6c so returning to those levels is not fantasy land ,, what was can be achieved again.

I fully understand that time and piss poor communications has jaded and frustrated investors , been there ,,, but I no longer get emotional about investing ,, it certainly doesn't assist with making financial decisions..

For those that see this hitting the rocks ,, go with your intuition ,, for those that see a recovery in the coming months sit or average down..

May not be Stellar but it certainly wasn't a cata-fkn-strophic failure... to me it sounded like it has room for improvement from a strong set of Scientific Data

Best of Luck to all Holders NZT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $51.84K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 198646 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 199924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.