BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Yes, I wouldn't read anything necessarily negative into that comment. My guess is that the results were not so out of the park that the so-called $30B offer is going to eventuate last month....... No, it is very rare that such trials are so good that the future is now a certainty. Rather, all that has to occur is that 225 offers something worthy enough to add into the mix of present medications. This I believe has been achieved, and more. The immuniological benefits are unique, and this is what is badly needed in HIV treatment. So from what we know so far, the probability BIT 225 treating HIV is going to be a thing..... just when though is the unknown.

But speaking of a 'home run' type result, the animal C19 results absolutley were for the little critters. That is without dispute. It is puzzling then on the coninued delay not withstanding that CRO ballsup. As suggested by others above, these results are likley to have been known a long time ago. If true, this raises more questions than the answer we want, so this batty brain is having difficulty with this.

Anyway, I've always been confident in the C19 treatment potential.

The other applications that Becker referred to in cancer treatments is no exageration. What he is gettiing at is the application of viroporin inhibitors in the novel approaches to treating cancers and other diseases. Immunotherapies for treating cancers has opened a whole range of possibilities.

Last edited by Batmansdaughter: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.