BIT 2.78% 3.7¢ biotron limited

So BIT tested a range of compounds and had roughly 30% of these...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    So BIT tested a range of compounds and had roughly 30% of these compounds show enough positive response to take it a step further, I think that that is a positive. And like others such as BMD stated, it's what hasnt been said that is important.

The most common range of coronaviruses, although not lethal, is the reason for the "common cold", and because it is caused by a range of coronaviruses, rhinovirus etc, a vaccine will in all likelyhood, never become available. Finding a cure however, is a distinct possibility, and the company that can do that alone is worth billions of dollars - PER ANNUM!

BIT has shown positive results against the most severe of coronaviruses with a range of compounds that are unique to Biotron, and I would not be surprised if this new practical and tactical approach of targeting the E Protein, can then be applied to the "common cold".

So Covid-19 may have given BIT the opportunity to further test it's compounds on Coronavirus due to necessity, and eyeing success will be beneficial to global health, BIT reputation and economic success - but continuing on with development for coronaviris/rhinovirus cure for the common cold, may be where an even larger financial benefit may lie! Add into that HIV, HBV, the Flu and the huge financially lucrative market of the Zoonotic coronavirus range for Cattle, Horses, Birds etc. - and MM stating that the stable of BIT compounds may be worth more than is generally understood - makes perfect sense!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $33.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $58.08K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 55001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.