BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

What a Massive day.. what an amazing resullts.. what a twist...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    What a Massive day.. what an amazing resullts.. what a twist that we all thought there were testing new compounds for Covid. But It was Bit225 that has been tested since 2000 over 20years.. It works/ its safe and it attacks viruses and activates the immune systyme.. we are years ahead in the HIV space and it appears we are years ahead in the Covid space.. 99,9% thats a Cure in any language..This is a MONUMENTAL Turn around for this company..Listen to Rob Murphys comments in that interview with MM..Hes so Positive for success Outcome.. Bit225 is a Cure for HIV and Covid and every other Virus.. It pays when you own and discovered the key to the E Protien..Sky is the limit for the SP.. In a space of a year we could potentially have a Therapuatic for Covid and in Less then a year we could see EMERGENCY Use for Bit225..Whats it worth in $ Billions? Priceless..I have been as a SH. since 2008 and i have never seen such a powerful/Confident Honest/Speech from our chairman until our recent AGM.. Good luck to all and our longs.. Saverio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.