BIT 0.00% 3.2¢ biotron limited

Ann: BIOTRON DRUG EFFECTIVE AGAINST COVID-19 IN ANIMALS, page-203

1. 2,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2426
    Gidday Sharemen

I thought I had put all trolls on ignore, but I'll keep you for now. At least you try to make an argument.

Pitty though you havn't commented on the science. That is what will make Biotron a success or not. Not some anoymous poster on a public forum.

So, me duping peolpe is a little incredulous when you are trying to persuade peolpe not to buy shares based on some posters views on this forum. That in itself would seem to be duping.

Your strongest point is that I got my timing incorrect in the time it would take Biotron to produce results. Didn't we all. But things have moved on now almost two years into the pandemic rather than the mere two months after it began when I made my first meaningful post. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/43808854/single.

It would seem that that post stil stands. Funny how you don't give credit where its probably due.

As for your only attempt at critiquing the 'science,' that is, that there are other companies pursuing drugs for a cure for C19, this is a poor critiqe because the same argument could be used against them too. Such and such company will never cure C19 because other companies are working on the problem too.

But lets get back to your strong point; timing. The company has just stated they are in discussions with the FDA for fast tracking. Knowing what we know now thus far into the pandemic about how this works, I stand by my new comments that we'll be hearing very soon about the results of this. I'm only paraphrasing what the company has said, but as mentioned, we know how these things work in a pandemic, so this gives more credability to the new timeline.

Now where is that ignore button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.40K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.