BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

I agree that what she says she believes in. I've an interest in...

1. 1,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    I agree that what she says she believes in.

I've an interest in lie detection/body language and voice analysis. Watching through the video many times, you can compare body language to the known truths and the body language to the possible truths. IMO there is a lot of truth in her presentation. And this is coming from someone who really hasn't trusted them much over the years. At 21.55 after discussing what they have found in the data and begins to make an interpretation "....is whaattt........", I do notice either a contempt or a fail to commit gesture but I can't decide which one for sure. After the stretch out words " is.... whaattt" there is a fast eyes right gesture It may be that what she was thinking to say was a bit forward-looking and therefore not allowed by asic. While, this is the only anomaly I didn't like, she then goes on to say "is whaatt...... really excites us compared to what else is there...". Her eyebrow flash during the words "excites us" suggests a lot of truth in the statement. So I do lean more on the fail to commit gesture rather than it being contempt.

For those few that saw the video (only 503 views so far), it is no wonder you question the SP decline. I feel that it is meaningless given the usual price action of bots when BIT makes an announcement. The announcement has some data but the video is a whole other level of knowledge and only 500 have seen it. I'm going to stick to the plan and will keep my price target in the many dollars. The data is compelling, the non equity government funding will be easy and the safety trials are already completed for all except pregnancy, young and the elderly. It certainly is worth the risk given my investment in BIT may be lifechanging and some, albeit small, risk has been removed.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.