BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

Klothocouldn't agree more. I don't normally comment on the share...

1. 2,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2407
    Klotho

couldn't agree more. I don't normally comment on the share price. I'd rather comment on the reasons behind any move. Obviously, share price commentary is fraught with danger, as the variables of the market go beyond any reasoning about the companies assett, whatever it is. They may have a tonne of gold, but there is a sunstantial holder selling....... we all know how it turns out some times........

Regarding price of Biotron, I normally refrain from commenting for another reason. If one believes positively in the science as I do, and comment accordingly, price prediction falls easily into the ramping category by the dissattisfied (whom we all know are mostly those who bought previously at a much higher price and now are badly bleeding, and can't get over it). They always indicate that they are not holding, but we know what they are really holding.

In this case I make an exemption though. Yes, the price should rocket from here. There is too much synergy for it not too, with few obstacles.

POSITIVE
    BIT225 has shown excellent early lab data for reducing the effects of SARS-COV-2. Most significantly is the weight gain of the ACE2 mice, as well as the reduced rates of associated cytokines. We couldn't ask for better results than these. The in vitro results on Delta also couldn't be better, but actually are ess significant than the vivo results.

NEGATIVES; hard to find.

POSITIVE
    Biotron have indicated that they are in discussions for the FDA Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP). This is likewise unbeatable news. It is even better than a big pharma parnership in my mind. Big pharma will follow from it though, if not beforehand. This is the quickest way to receive results from human trials, and as Professor Murphy stated, the FDA is wanting to move very quickly on therapeutics.

NEGATIVES. The FDA may reject any application outright, or delay it and ask for further trials/data, as they did with Mesoblast (MSB). We don't yet have confirmation that an application has been submitted, although there is no reason to believe it won't after recent statements by MM .... 'it's our aim....' If human trialS are instigated in either the US or outside the US, as recently stated by MM, results may return unfavourable.

POSITIVE
    A big pharma partnership may develop in the near term for either COVID testing and/or HIV, and/or other diseases.

POTENTIAL FORTHCOMING NEWS EVENTS
    + Application for Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA) is submitted, or trial instigated.
    + COVID trial outside the USA is instigated
    + Partnership agreement entered
    + Results for other compounds under trial for COVID are released

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.