BIT 1.47% 6.9¢ biotron limited

Thanks Jason and apologies for the late reply. The reason I...

1. 2,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2380
    Thanks Jason and apologies for the late reply.

The reason I believe any initial successful test results conducted by Biotron on cNoV will be sent to China immediately, is that it is there where they are needed very urgently, and time is of the essence.

This is already occurring with the new, and incompleted antiviral, Remdisivir from the USA (non approved FDA), that has been sent to China for their own testing. This has been done because it was used on America's first nCoV patient with some success, under the Expanded Access of the FDA, where incompleted drugs or devices can be used in urgent cases. https://www.fda.gov/news-events/expanded-access/expanded-access-keywords-definitions-and-resources.

As I said in my previous post, I believe that Biotron's first results will come surprisingly quickly because an initial test of their antivirals is in fact not a long process. As we know, they did a lot of tests with SARS before that outbreak was contained by isolation, unlike the present one that has a significantly higher infection rate.

Regarding your concerns about what happens to Biotron's commercial viability if their antivirals were successful, is not worth worrying about. Maybe worrying about how you will spend your fortune is more applicable. Their latest US Patent applications guarantee that. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2019/0389816.html

But we all must keep in mind that there is no guarantee of success. But like I previously said, Biotron has as much opportunity as any other researcher, and is in fact far ahead of many other researchers, thanks to their previous work with SARS, but more importantly their more recent results that have shown the new mode of action on the E Protein of RNA viruses. This could become a Holy Grail discovery, both for nCoV and HIV, not to mention the many other RNA viruses.

Now, at this point of the discussion, it is worth a little elaboration on the above last phrase.

Biotron has actually achieved a remarkable result in preventing virus replication in RNA viruses, human coronaviruses included (229E, OC43, HK1). This is undisputed, even if yet unproven outside their own testing.

Such remarks though will feed the incredulous, but that is all part of the new opinionated world we live in. I wrote a piece early last week on a news thread, suggesting that nCoV has the likelihood of creating a pandemic mostly due to the infectious/asymptomatic dynamic. Respondents immediately replied stating that there was no evidence that asymptomatic people could be infectious. It is not disputed now.

What people have forgotten in this modern age is that the world outside of ourselves in independent of our own thoughts at many fundamental levels, so in this case, the 'verification' of a certain event is a human construct and not one belonging to the actual event. Infectious asymptomatic people exist regardless of any verification by us.

Some investors will wait until Biotron verifies their results in a more 'meaningful' way, while others like me require only the verification from our own research.

Concluding, this virus still has many unknowns, as it is acting in crucial ways unlike previous strains. Some world renown experts are predicting a potential bleak outcome, and in this environment, the world is our oyster.

I'll have some of those please.

Never invest more than you are prepared to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $62.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $22.77K 328.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 61089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 225434
Last updated 14.29pm 23/04/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.