BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Ann: Biotron to Test its Compounds Against Coronavirus, page-51

1. J8
    14,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    G'day Mal.

I think your constant bias is missing the point of what they think these compounds can do.

225 looks to be headed towards being used as a prophylactic of sorts. Sure, it does kill hiding Virus, but the effect is being found to be of much more value than just eliminating virus. It's the kickstart to the immune system that is going to be of value.

Same goes for the respiratory viruses but we are talking short term issues, unlike HIV et al.

Take Dengue for instance. It's not a viable target as the disease is only an issue for a month and the body (a healthy one) will generally get over it quickly. So there's no need to cure it with a three months of a drug.

BUT, and it's what you are blinded to..... These compounds, if they can be taken in safe doses and still be effective (which the new results will soon show), are going to be getting suspect patients over the dangerous part of the illness.

There is the value.

You don't need to cure the disease, the body will. You need to keep the patient alive during critical times. This will ring true for Dengue, CV etc.

They've promised very good news on the way late Feb/early March. In fact, we've been told exactly what to expect.

I wonder if the stocks that you actually hold, are going to go as well as this one. It's actually not too late either. Sure, 6c was good value but in the scheme of things, so is 10c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $26.66K 804.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296338 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 76443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.