TZN 6.67% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

This makes my blood...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This makes my blood boil.

https://glamadelaide.com.au/minister-for-energy-and-mining-says-no-to-woodside-gold-mine-application/

The Department for Energy and Mining has advised that Terramin’s proposal satisfies their relevant statutory obligations. However, while the assessment considered technical matters in detail, the minister took into account other relevant considerations, including broader state interests such as potential socio-economic and amenity impacts and the effect on existing industries, including tourism and the local community.

“This is not a decision I’ve taken lightly or easily, I appreciate Terramin’s cooperation in providing further detail about their proposed operation as requested. I’m also acutely aware of community concerns about the proposal, including from nearby wineries, residents and the local community. The area of the proposed mine is home to a world-class viticulture industry, producing some of Australia’s best-loved wines,” said Energy and Mining Minister Tom Koutsantonis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $4.754K 147.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77214 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.