TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

Upon reflection I must admit that something has always bothered...

1. 10,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    Upon reflection I must admit that something has always bothered me when driving around the Woodside area. I always wind my windows up and stop any fresh air coming into the car until I am well out of the area. With all of the shenanigans going on I have come to a realisation. That horrible stench of mouldy old socks was actually coming from a few toxic wineries with no care for their toxic affect to both locals and would be tourists.

Our government has so far done nothing to remediate these tourist repelling winery stenches and I must ask our state ministers to have it urgently investigated and if necessary, for the social greater good, close down these toxic abominations. I haven't come to this decision lightly but clearly accept that it is for the greater good. I hope that Tom will do an equally good job of closing down these odious foul smelling blots on the landscape as he has done to the original tourist attraction and employer of local residents, the historic and indeed iconic Bird in Hand goldmines that funded growth in the area originally and helped to fund the establishment of these scenic towns in the Adelaide Hills.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.