RAC 0.83% $1.79 race oncology ltd

@Titans19Understand ... "tomorrow, next week or next month"...

1. 5,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1810
    @Titans19

Understand ... "tomorrow, next week or next month" didn't cut it. Nor did his commitment/belief so weak that he didn't invest his own money.

But that's not really the point is it. (I assume I'm right in saying) that he REPRESENTED only one part of the executive team's approach - they must have been divided - which is why DrT left.

The SP dropped due to the signals this sent (just like any sports club investment would if the star player and captain left). It wasn't believable.

Sure DCB represented a single approach, and at the time I assumed everyone was in agreement (including DrT). (Until he resigned.)

But obviously that wasn't the case ... which is why were are here now.

(I gave DCB the benefit of the doubt until "tomorrow, next week or next month" like most here I assume - but my doubts started to win over towards the end before DrT left.)

Even with DrT (half-fully, or fully-half) committed, it wasn't enough - look at that photo from CoH with "robot man" dividing the picture - there's no synergy obvious there (to me). And I commented about it at the time.

Last edited by EWexplorer: 23/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
-0.015(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $306.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $135.1K 74.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 292 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.