RAC 7.02% $1.83 race oncology ltd

Ann: Bisantrene Shows Broad Anti-Cancer Activity in Cancer Cells, page-76

1. 2,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    Spot on - it seems spurious that a board would specifically authorise a person to speak on HC as there could be inadvertent disclosure of price sensitive information or simple errors. This is the most curious post I have ever seen and has prompted me posting on a non-held share but I do hold in IMU another cancer fighting company. It’s not often that extraordinary posts like that are seen and your conclusion on representation of the company is spot on. If such an authority does exist (so remote) then a copy of that authority and the scope of it should be posted so holders cannot be mislead. I am sure a board would not delegate that authority. Curiously another stock I held called Immuron (medical non-cancer) once had a poster suggesting himself to be a director and then went quiet when various posters queried him. Just don’t want holders or potential investors to accept such statements at face value. Happy to bow out back to my holdings. Good luck guys and hope you continue to rise as we have fallen dreadfully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.120(7.02%)
Mkt cap ! $291.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.96 $1.77 $482.8K 255.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1004 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.