RAC 7.67% $1.87 race oncology ltd

The 'Cellular Pathway' section makes no mention of FTO. Not that...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 778
    The 'Cellular Pathway' section makes no mention of FTO. Not that I can pretend to understand any of that section, but I'll admit that the lack of a mention of FTO anywhere other than the introduction surprised me somewhat. Does this mean that the MoA for Bisantrene working with Decitabine in AML is not related to FTO?

Also, a couple of other questions:
    1) How accurate are these AML mouse models typically when being translated into humans? In the past you've mentioned some mouse models are very accurate (e.g. for cardioprotection) and others not necessarily so - where do these AML models fit in the spectrum?

2) In regards to the dosing of Bisantrene in this work, what would be the equivalent dose in a human if the dosing was directly extrapolated from what was used in the mice (if it is even possible to extrapolate)? As I understand it, the Bis/Dec combo dosing in the (hopefully) upcoming AML trial will be 'low intensity' and thus I'm assuming the dosage of Bisantrene will be much lower than the historical 'chemotherapeutic' dosing, but do we know how much lower exactly and was that reflected in the study presented here?

Thank you in advance for your responses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
-0.155(7.67%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $1.86 $706.9K 357.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2637 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 577 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.