BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Regardless of public and political sentiment, covid, like the...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Regardless of public and political sentiment, covid, like the occasional strain of flu, is still killing a fair portion of the world population. It appears to me that the USA'ns have finally caught up their medical establishments enough to be able to treat, at least, the well heeled, and that sentiment is influencing our various media's. Have a look at the numbers of people killed in just QLD this last year and expect to be shocked. All's quiet across the media, but that is not the reality. Our slowdown policy worked, and we have the facilities to treat those on Death's door, but that is about it. Luckily, the new variants are currently less lethal across the population, but that could, IMO, lead to a false sense of security.

The available treatments are very expensive and carry a high level of either, danger to the patient or viral mutation and escape. This is due mainly to mutations in the spike, which is not BIT's target. Some treatments are killing some of the virus, but that appears to be all they do. Other treatments are focused on preventing death by one's own immune system. I have yet to see a treatment that slows and prevents virus replication while also negating the cytokine storm, as is the focus of Biotron's technology.

As far as 'better' is concerned, BIT225, already proven safe in immune compromised individuals, if fully proven and tested, has the potential to be extremely low cost and very easy and fast to move into a productivity and be distributed on a world scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $26.66K 804.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 296338 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 76443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.