BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

I only invest in this company due to the HIV technology, so no...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I only invest in this company due to the HIV technology, so no argument there.
    It could be argued that the 'glacial' pace is due to the rigidness of management sticking to quality science based methods and their reluctance to make claims of a potential cure that could land them in hot water, well before they have the chance to gain indisputable results.
    Considering the many past and ongoing human trials proving safety, I think using humanised mice for an inexpensive, fast turnaround, covid trial was good management.
    Personally, I do not even look at biotechs until they are at least a couple of decades old. I see your point, but to me this seems about the right length of time. No red flags there.
    Re: FDA, I haven't seen any reason to see adding covid antibody tests to the samples taken during recent and ongoing HIV human trials as a replacement for the 'small Covid trial that follows the received FDA fast track guidelines'. Perhaps that is all FDA needs, but I have not yet seen reason to think this likely.
    If BIT225 is protecting HIV trial patients from Covid it seems kind of pointless unless the virus gets an early and large foothold, however, they have to look pretty hard to find their data due to HIV being so evasive, so maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.