BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Ann: Bit225 Covid-19 Human Study Commenced, page-63

1. 3,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    I'm not entirely sure she is hanging onto that MK. In fact quite the opposite. 4 Weeks ago the BOD said the following:

"The directors have prepared cash flow projections that support the ability of the Company to continue as a going concern for the period 1 July 2022 to 31 August 2023. These cash flow projections include significant ongoing expenditure on research and development activities and assume the Company receives the research and development (‘R&D’) rebate from the Australian Government and sufficient additional funding from shareholders or other parties. If such funding is not achieved, the Company plans to reduce expenditures inline with available funding."

I think they have made it very clear that there is a capital raising coming. Unfortunately there are some posters who scream blue bloody murder if anybody dares mention it. It didn't fit into their story line over free grant money to fund the covid trial, which we now know was BS. The auditors hinted that there are concerns from the advisors, presumably due to timing and the current market conditions.

Its not a matter of "if" but "when" and at what price. The general market is very aware of this which is what has been keeping a cap on the SP for a while now. When you are down to your last few dollars the market tends to fixate on one thing and one thing only, ie what price will new shares be issued at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.