BIT 0.00% 5.4¢ biotron limited

The focus has, it seems, been on getting the FDA to approve a...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    The focus has, it seems, been on getting the FDA to approve a fast track trial in the US. I would like to know if there has been any action for such a trial or process in Australia, if not, why not.
    Has the Aus government been approached for assistance and possibly funding to progress this drug for human use?

Goodness knows we need it as much as ever to seriously combat the medical, social and economic effects of this disease. Particularly now, the economic effects are becoming more apparent, and whilst not that many deaths, the disease is now spreading faster than ever.

We occasionally see reports of other companies in Australia getting assistance to progress medical initiatives - on what sometimes seems flimsier grounds than would be the case for BIT225.

Whilst Biotron has received the standard research incentives, it has not had much else. At the stage BIT225 has now been proven to which includes successful human safety trials and 100% animal success, it would seem to be a no brainer for some kind of assistance and recognition in Australia to get it in track for the benefit if all. I think we all recognise that this is beyond the resources of a small company like Biotron without assistance.

I ask the question of the board…
    Have approaches such as these been made to the Aus government?
    .. If not, why not?
    .. if so, what has been the result and why not reported.
    .. .. if not, is there a plan to approach the new government to ….….bring it conclusively to their notice for possible fast action?
    .. .. .. and if not, why not?

Is it the case that some political action is required to stir the new government into actually doing something which could have an absolutely huge positive medical, social and economic benefit to others people of our nation, and consequently the whole world?

Whilst I am not party to any unpublished information regarding BIT225, my reading of the recent results is that this is worth a very serious go at quickly establishing its effectiveness as an approved drug in Australia.

I am miserably sitting in my lounge at home fully vaccinated and suffering from Covid. I am informed that this is a repeatable event and one can get it multiple times despite vaccination or disease acquired immunity.

Get to it Dr Miller and the board, please.

Pesa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $2.393K 44.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19600 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 188178 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 120722
Last updated 15.15pm 03/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.