BIT 10.0% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Ann: BIT225 HIV/HCV TRIAL PATIENTS VIRUS FREE AT , page-12

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    re: Ann: BIT225 HIV/HCV TRIAL PATIENTS VIRUS ... I think it is an unusual market these days, day traders looking for stocks they can trade with on any whim and sending prices zooming on little evidence - but only for a very short time. I have another stock did just the same - without even an announcement - went to 2 1/2 times it's longish time low, then quickly back down stabilising at around 1.5 times its low. This was on pure speculation about what the company might do. BIT looks like doing a similar thing, though maybe with a slightly bigger margin.

In the end though, it's going to depend on what the company achieves with a partnership. A general expectation is that they'll come to some agreement with a big pharma or investor before the money runs out later this year. The current announcement strengthens this expectation. All good I think. Not a good time for a cap raising though.

In the meantime, if you have the time and inclination, there's some profits to be made on trading this volatility until once more it dies down to very little trading until the next significant announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.