CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. J8
    14,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    re: Ann: BIT225 HIV/HCV TRIAL PATIENTS VIRUS ... So who is pulling the wool?

From the HCV Central website:

"Genotype 1 is the most common type of Hepatitis C genotype in the United States and the most difficult to treat. For physicians, knowing the genotype of Hepatitis C is helpful in making a therapeutic recommendation. Individuals with genotypes 2 and 3 are almost three times more likely than individuals with genotype 1 to respond to therapy with alpha interferon or the combination of alpha interferon and ribavirin."

This is the common theme on the many sites I have encountered over the years.

I wish they would make a deal with a company to test this great drug in combination with the new DAAs on the block. Persisting with the soon to be outdated interferon and Ribavirin seems illogical to me. I would bet this drug will work with aplomb with newer drugs.

Great news for them of course but one should remember that whilst on the treatment the virus rarely makes a comeback so this news is really not news IMO. Having said that I doubt the virus will make a comeback after the treatment is finished.

Sold out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.