BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

It is not a cure for HIV if you read the preliminary results nor...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    It is not a cure for HIV if you read the preliminary results nor is it a dud like the previous comment. So far it's indicative of having an effect on the virus in conjunction with the current cART cocktail and it has a unique effect. Looking like it is not as dramatic as everyone expected, that's why I and many others are waiting on the full analysis of the BIT 225 trial results received in April. We were told they will be due by end of the quarter, so the end of this month. It would be very hard to make an investment without all of the data being released, for anyone new here if they don't have results ready from said trial (not todays announcement) it is another missed deadline. I definitely wouldn't have bought in today on another preliminary trial that reconfirms results from Aprils BIT 225-10 preliminaries. If you did buy in today you are now in the same boat as the rest of us waiting on all of the data from these preliminaries with the TOTAL results so far not looking stellar also no indication they are a fail. There is an effect how great/poor we need those full results released. If they are poor what does it say about management how they control SP, the holding back of these full results, what they are willing to hide (how honest is this company).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.