BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Ann: BIT225 RESTORES IMMUNE FUNCTION IN HIV-1 INFECTIONS, page-247

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    Firstly, I’m pretty sure that everyone who invested in this company did it consciously.

The trail from which the extract refers to in not in fact Phase 1, it is from Phase 2. “May have profound implications” means just that - the results are showing this to be the case, but further trials are likely required.

BIT management aren’t “unnecessary trying to hype BIT shares” whatsoever. Quiet the opposite in fact, no follow up occurred until today from the December CROI announcement as there was nothing to add until today, despite a falling share price earlier this week. The same san be said for the COVID-19 announcement which occurred last month. BIT could have flogged this to death over the past few week and capitalised from it, like many other companies are on the ASX (and other platforms), yet they haven’t. Once testing is complete, we we have our answer as to how the drug performed. This behaviour shows integrity by MM and I commend her for it.

May I ask what the intended purpose of your post is? It seems to me like pure downramping.
    Last edited by robsmark: 13/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.