BKT 3.77% 5.5¢ black rock mining limited

Thks for the number and I will contact...from a practical...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Thks for the number and I will contact...from a practical perspective, current Chinese SPG processors purchase -195 concentrate feedstock at ~ US$ 600 MT, spheriodise (with 40% loss) to target PSD, purify thermally (acid is not acceptable for secondary battery grade graphite) to 99.95%, then coat to meet BET target specifications.

The fixed costs to purify to any level remains, and the variable costs are relative to the amount if SPG material being purified. Purchasing 98.5% at a premium price of US$ 1,200 MT when 40% will be lost during spheriodisation, will create higher total product cost. After working with several SPG processors, none purchase any graphite concentrate higher than 95% LOI based on available pricing.

I would ask if any Chinese processors have indicated they are willing to purchase graphite concentrate at double the current price of graphite product they now use? Keeping in mind that NO ONE knows the full detail of a specific Chinese SPG processor's IP, methods, or specific technology to provide a cogent and compelling reason to purchase double the price concentrate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $68.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $728 13.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44598 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 17686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.