BKT 4.35% 5.5¢ black rock mining limited

Ann: BKT replicates 99% plus TGC Concentrate Chinese EPC Partner, page-4

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    This stock has now become an almost experimental like proposition for me and I'm really looking forward to the outcome.

I have been playing in the wild and crazy end of town for over 30 years. I have had some very spectacular losses (at least 5 co's go belly up) ..followed rumours and every other mistake known to man. I kind of feel now that maybe I've seen enough and learned enough to kick a real goal one day - a serious serious win. This is that stock. I fully expect this to have a life very similar to ORE...which means there is quite the roller coaster ahead (ORE halved on more than 2 occasions in its journey from 20c to $7..).

Time will tell of course and if it is really 'the one' then I'm not even sure I'll make back everything I've torched over the years.

Anyway I continue to think the market is currently 'broken' and there is an irrationality to values worse than I've ever seen and that includes GFC which of course leads to the best potential for some in a long long time. This is the one I've picked and I think the reasons are all in the public domain with a few snippets a tad more surreptitious but nonetheless alluded to.

We'll see this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.