BC8 8.33% 39.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Black Cat Acquisition Adds 115koz to Fingals Gold Project, page-20

1. 12,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3151
    I reckon these guys will be somewhere north of 1.1m ounces by March. Higher by June. Xmas is a write off but its on course at this rate.
    They could beat that if they hit a very high grade area in any of these deposits. Yesterday's115k oz acquisition just put that march on steroids. We should see an even greater resource shortly since the last 6 weeks of drilling are yet to be added to the resource.
    There were some more holes from the previous owner that were not included in the previous resource as well. Some of those holes were very tasty.
    Rowes find could be anything. That is 17k oz now and could quickly move from there.
    6m @34 from 6m is a fantastic hit and its undrilled and open along strike and depth. Everything remains open.
    I personally think that since we have so many open areas, BC8 could have 1.5m - 2m oz to be uncovered into the rest of next year. This is only going to get bigger. Management are just putting their heads down and adding value. Those who wont wait are missing the point. The geology is right there in front of us. It is a no brainer to me. The current price wont last. I dont believe any company can add 115k oz along strike and not eventually move. The elastic band is getting very tight for the next move. I think we still have some flippers moving some paper around here. That must be close to ending. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.0¢ $696.0K 1.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8802 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 54999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.