BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

re: Ann: Black Range Selects Development Appr... Hi binbin,Thank...

1. RBA
    384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    re: Ann: Black Range Selects Development Appr... Hi binbin,

Thank you for your contribution.

Do you believe that once the lower Capex for Hansen via Bore Hole Mining ( lower resource base ) is taken into consideration it would offset the higher Capex ( higher resource base) required for the open cut method over life of mine?. Perhaps the Co. has taken this into consideration especially if the lead time to production is reduced by way of streamlining the permitting process.

WRT to resource size/base the CEO stated recently that the priority was to prove to the investment community the uranium can be economically mined which at this stage suggests it is likely. Any expansion of the resource base would be done once operations commence as the Co. believes the surrounding areas within the lease are highly fertile ground.

Could you please elaborate on your statement below:

"However, because the latest announcement stated that underground mining would have to be used instead and underground mining is always more expensive, a higher cut-off of 750ppm had to be adopted instead resulting in a reduction of JORC from 90mlbs to 43mlbs (19mlbs for Hansen + 24mlbs for Taylor and others)".

When you say underground mining I'm assuming its a reference to Bore Hole Mining? I was of the opinion the BHM option was selected due to lower Capex and Opex?

Agree, that the market would ideally require more info WRT the combined Hansen/Taylors Ranch deposits.

anthonymcc,

I share your sentiments re: takeover.

CEO would be generously rewarded via his 20 mill options should it occur. Then, would more than likely be offered a position within the Co buying BLR to see the project/s through to production. Double dipping if you like!

I get the impression Fosters knows more than they are leading on. Having recently bought over 36 mill shares for their local and overseas institutional clients and due to present BLR to additional insitutional clients this coming week we can expect to see more buying be it off/on market.

The manner in which events are proceeding and unfolding further enhances my belief that a T/O is in the offing.

All IMO of course.

RBA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.