BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

re: Ann: Black Range Selects Development Appr... Welcome...

1. 787 Posts.
    re: Ann: Black Range Selects Development Appr...
    Welcome Binbin

Firstly I would like to say that I do genuinely appreciate your input into this thread. Processing company information releases into factual posts, isn't what some of the HC family involved in this sector ( Uranium )are renowned for.

Our opinions vary in a few areas, and some questions you pose in your post are already answered in the latest release.

"In a lot of presentations by BLR I've seen/ read, one of the main selling points of BLR was their large 90mlb resource at Hansen and Taylor combined which is one of the largest in the US."

Yes, I agree that figure has been presented numerous times, and you would expect that most U company's would highlight their total resource size whenever they get the chance. What is more important though, are the resource proportions of Measured, Indicated and Inferred components.

The scopying study has targeted Hansen, because it has the most data available, a robust grade and thickness, all in the one spot. Boyer, Hansen, and Picnic Tree areas basically adjoin each other as shown in the map on Page 8.
    Their current combined Indicated and Inferred at a cutoff of 750ppm is 34 million lbs. . . or Indicated only at 750ppm cutoff is 17.3 million lbs.

The figure I would like to see, would be the Indicated for Boyer ,Hansen, and Picnic Tree with a " 500ppm cutoff !"

" My calculations have it around 49 million lbs Indicated. IMO "

The PEA will provide the answers we are both looking for BB.

The U price is what it is . . . . . although it does apply to all U company's.

As far as no interest in the stock by the market . . . . . we both know that insto interest would have a rather obvious effect on the price. Let us see what they think when comparing us to the rest of the explorer come producer sector.

Looking forward to some interest from the big end of town.

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.