BKT 1.67% 6.1¢ black rock mining limited

This is wrong in so many ways. Comparing Li and Graphite markets...

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    This is wrong in so many ways. Comparing Li and Graphite markets is idiotic - I totally agree. I never compared Li and Graphite. I own both so know the difference. The chart I used was copied off a BKT presentation which included both Lithium and graphite. My demand growth numbers in the spreadsheet are based off the graphite numbers only.

No the market will not need all the fines coming from these mines - Really??? Have you even bothered to look at the forecasts and researched how many mines are due to come on line by 2030 and what their graphite size production ratio is? Considering 98% of graphite demand growth, using BKT's charts is all fines and the forecast in 2030 is the market will require 3-4 million tonnes of fines concentrate, please list the mines where you think this will be produced from. Don't forget to break total production down into graphite size.

Also, large flake can be ground into fine flake if the economics support it. Obviously you a completely clueless on graphite flake sizes, their cost and how they make spherical graphite and what the spherical size is. The only why to use larger size flake is for the cost of flake sizes to invert and come up with some way to get rid of the waste.

Obviously you are completely ignorant about the global graphite market. I'd suggest you go away and do some research and analysis. If you have any questions or need any help, I'm willing to assist in furthering your education. Believe it or not, I'm serious about helping. The less ignorant people the better and once you know, you can then help educate others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $76.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $62.11K 1.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181938 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 135654 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.