BKT 0.00% 5.8¢ black rock mining limited

Sure Stock rallied over 10% to get to 9.5c last week, market is...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Sure Stock rallied over 10% to get to 9.5c last week, market is waiting for the term sheet for FID, and as a last chance scenario needs to be here within 4 weeks or theres no finance no creditability or confidence, and i expect drop in share price to new lows. There is a lot of overhang from the recent credit raise without including the previous and a lot of people are stuck in a stock whos furture valuation is likely not to attain , the valuation when they first invested unless graphite price does a lithium. You did query why anyone would sell at 23c, and then 16c aon the way down , when there was a revolution in battery electrification say it was nuts. Here you are again at 9.5c. All thats happened is POSCO has taken stage 2 fines ( not LOM as i expected) and said they will invest money. Still Posco is the only company showing faith - and they dont seem to want anything but fines. I cant see the big deal about this announcement - this needs the debt financing this week to kick otherwise it drifts again.
    Good luck - love to see a view why this should be a game changer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $13.55K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17119 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 202210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.