POS 25.0% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Hey guys, BHP is selling NW for sure according to AFR, 3...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hey guys,
    BHP is selling NW for sure according to AFR, 3 articles in 7 days on it. No one wants it so price dropped from $1B to $340M, I reckon AF or FMG go out and buy it and throw the cat amongst the pidgeons for change from their bonds, thet say they are reducing debt but this is too good a chance for AF to miss. 2 IO M&As last few weeks already, FMG is a "metals group" they need to diversify.away from IO and NI is perfect for them especially with higher NI prices for next 3-4 years, they can run it like they did IO mines and make it work and then become a true global player like BHP and RIO. FMG has too many eggs in one basket in IO and have to go to another metal NI or Cu.

If that happened POS would skyrocket up as this creates a chance for NWest to tie up with POS and Mt Keith and PAN, WSA and MCR and control all the suppliers. This must be crossing AFs and FMGs radar already. Why put $400M in repaying bonds not due for 3 years when you can get all this dirt cheap? 10 mines, 3 mills, infrastructure and milling for 3 major NI producers at profit. Cut out the loss stuff and make it work. POS could then expand deals with NWest and FMG and become a large operation.

Why let Jinchuan take NWest and let the chinese tell all 4 NI producers in WA what to do? PAN and POS sould tie up and use Mt Keith mill that could be expanded, i dot see POS buying Mt Johnston right now, it has to be focus on restart solely right now and get that finance, once they announce certain finance then it all full ball to Dec for mine restart and road sealing, no stopping it and SP hits the 35c Fredy is talkin about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.397K 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 45048320 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6330525 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.