POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Dear Sirporc,As you suggested, I am watching the stampede. Can...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Dear Sirporc,

As you suggested, I am watching the stampede. Can you wave on your way out?

I agree that this announcement is not great. But it is not bad either. It leaves me absolutely indifferent, same as the MOU they announced recently. But are both of these news dramatic? Not imo. Simply business as usual. Do not move the needle for me. However, when I read the announcement this morning, it filled me with great joy to see the massive amount of work being undertaken behind the scenes. Add this to the work that has already been undertaken, our infrastructure, NP and LME stockpile and you will have a much brighter picture of POS. You cannot hit sixes all the time. It does not mean we are doing poorly.

As for GS Maiden Resource, you yourself with your team of 12 geologists provided an estimate of 21Kt. And as you mentioned, it only took you a few hours. May be we should not have gone with Optiro. Their estimate is likely to be lower than yours and they have definitely taken more than a few hours. You can put this in your footer: ''With Sircorp, you pay less and you get more resources + bonus express delivery''.

Last edited by Noor444: 25/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.132K 1.744M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 52162598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.