POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Black Swan Restart & Company Update, page-206

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I really hope, (to start with) there is some honest clarification regarding the extra drilling/metallurgy now required to even support the BFS that came out 6 months ago. Has the “offtaker” brought this to light. There has been a few holes drilled in the BS pit now, what has been missed. Now a diamond rig has to be mobilised after 2 RC rigs have drilled a heap of holes. This just comes to light now? Mining and processing this ore body isn’t sounding so simple. Late 24 for grid power didn’t seem too far off the mark by the time refurb etc had been completed anyway - delays expected obviously.
    Global volatility isn’t that bad regarding commodity markets surely. These pressures always exist in some form. Battery thematic? Isn’t the nickel price good enough? The demand outlook? Let’s be straight up and be told the exact underlying issue here.
    LJ exploration is all well and good - it’s so far in the distance any new ore body discovery won’t be mined for years. Adding shareholder value starts with the restart of BS. Only then can LJ can be a remote possibility.

A tight labour market might exist for years, who knows. That’s the post Covid hangover that’s not going away anytime soon.

2.2 was touted in my belief as a full feasibility study reading past reports. It’s just a preliminary. No help at this stage. How long would a full BFS take when this one is well overdue?

No accommodation? Maybe but what’s the number one issue? FID was allegedly imminent.

BS high grade drilling targets were never proposed as options as long as I care to remember. Now we are mobilising an underground diamond rig? Not cheap those things.

Drill later when the plant is up and running and not on fumes like we are now.

The BS open pit ore body - figure it out! Please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $9.661K 2.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
90 66568063 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16479836 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.