POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

We know the assets are great, but why do the shareholders have...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    We know the assets are great, but why do the shareholders have to pay for these delays. Open one asset then self fund the expansion. In the mean time stop the bleeding. Defer all optional exploration and expenses until we can self fund. If they are confident that this is a 6m to 12m delay then sell the least attractive asset and use that cash to get us across the line.

I would also like to see 75% of all staff wages to be paid in shares. Just for one year. STOP the bleeding if all we need 12 months to be ready. If management and their team really believe in these assets they know the share price is north of 50c. If they truely believe what they are selling to us share holders they should be more than happy to be paid in shares that will be worth more than their salaries in 5 years.

We are voting with our dollars in the belief that this is a great project, why are our leaders not? My only worry with this investment would be solved if I saw the top brass taking the same gamble as us. Accept your remuneration in shares and take the same gamble as us, ESPECIALLY now as we are about to run out of cash to fund the project moving forward.

Drilling, power and lawyers need to be paid in cash, our management have the option to save share holders from their financial cost. Just until we get running!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $14.99K 2.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 67433887 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4861264 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.