POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Pretty good summary of the mining aspects I thought. The Fe:MgO...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Pretty good summary of the mining aspects I thought.
    The Fe:MgO ratio is iron to magnesia (magnesium oxide) ratio….not manganese!
    The main issue with talc…other than the ground stability/mining issue that was well covered….is that its hydrophobic, and floats along with the sulfide. Which results in a high magnesia (MgO) in concentrate….i.e., a low Fe:MgO ratio. Which is both a process issue (increased slag viscosity) but more importantly a final product issue…particularly in the case of stainless-steel quality. It’s a problem that specifically relates to the particular mineral type and abundance, high MgO rock is fine…as long as its in olivine, pyroxene, amphibole etc. With the ability to repurpose the existing SilverSwan mill for regrind circuit, and blended tailings feed, shows that a pretty marketable con can be produced...and then pursue various options for the >20%Talc material.
    The other problem with talc, along with the other phyllosilicate minerals like serpentinite is the sliming potential and much lower Ni recovery (if untreated)…relatively easily fixed with various reagent options, just adds to the bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.018K 2.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 306696 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25743318 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.