POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

If I was IGO, I would buy 19.99% PAN. Then, when my bid for WSA...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389

If I was IGO, I would buy 19.99% PAN. Then, when my bid for WSA is successful, I will own 40% PAN, which I tried to buy outright some time back at higher sp. Could end up owning both WSA and PAN.

If I was BHP. I will buy POS shares up till 4.99%. Then, I will go full force to buy the maximum shares I can within the time limit I have before I am legally obliged to disclose being a substantial holder. Then, I can even do a deal with BMM traitors who absolutely look like they are willing to sell.

If I was POS generating FCF, I will consider whether it is worth my while getting the Lafranchi assets off traitor BMM hands. They don’t seem to be able to do much with it.

If these np forecasters cannot get the year on their chart right (x-axis), how can we believe anything they say? Fortunately, there is someone that I trust totally and this is myself. My analysis is LME nickel stockpile is nearing critical levels again and we are likely to see very positive np movement in the not too distant future. So, in this case, I agree with them not because they are saying it but because I am saying it myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $8.999K 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 69820838 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4813406 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.