POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

April 5 (Reuters) - Australia's IGO Ltd (IGO) said on Tuesday...

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    April 5 (Reuters) - Australia's IGO Ltd (IGO) said on Tuesday that nickel producer Western Areas' (WSA) board of directors plan to terminate a A$1.10 billion acquisition deal by the nickel and lithium miner.

POS NOW A DEFINITE TARGET IMO.

Absolute trust destruction by POS Management if they carry on the way they are. Another 2.5 months is not the world. I have given POS 8 years of my life. What's another 2.5 months.

Another poster seems to think all investors on this thread are stupid because they have never been to a mine. LOL. REALLY MATE !!!!!!!

POS management has been lying to us for as long as I can remember and doing studies for even longer than that. It is ok for investors to read POS announcements before making investment decisions. Going to a mine in not a requirement as I am sure other posters will agree. Does not make them stupid because of that !!!! However, I have been extremely naïve to trust POS management.

Please people close to POS management or working for POS, don't come and tell me to sell out. This is financial advice from you and it is unwarranted.

Last edited by Noor444: 05/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.972K 1.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 51709415 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7596160 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.