POS 14.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Black Swan Update and Exploration Plans, page-98

1. 1,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Having a listen to old mate here regarding Metallurgy:
    https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/on-the-couch/on-the-couch-with-peter-cAOVSoxPTy1/

4minutes onward:
    "the 2 groups that weve got through have both done full due diligence on the project, they've done site visits, they've done reviews on, you know all of the, the data , they've been in the in the data room, so they've basically been through all the inputs to the feasibility study that we did in November and critically reviewed all of those things and they didn't come up with any issues.........."

So no issues with metalurgy etc at the time of the interview

Later 9minute 48
    ".........Everythings here, weve got the workforce, weve got the infrastructure, weve got the ability to get things done......."

So indicates zero knowledge of resourcing issues up to May 26th.....

"Here we are, with a 12 month production I mean, theres none of those around, they just dont exist, as someone said, theyre like rocking horse $hit, very rare"

He should have said, they just dont exisit, like our ability to deliver an outcome to investors

Its well worth another listen IMV 2 very different versions of umm, errr, you know PH talking about offtake vs talking about nickel price for example, but hindsight is a wonderful thing and just my read while I'm still disappointed.

Bring on the offtake & financing so we can see some SP appreciation..............

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.3¢ $100.9K 25.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 871999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15157586 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.